January 19, 2017

A Little More Than Fashion


So, I haven't made a blog post in a quite a while now as I've had quite a lot going on at the moment with studying, applying to uni's and all of that boring stuff that I'm sure you don't care about!
I think with everything going on, I haven't had time to share what I've been up to, but hopefully I'll be getting back to it pretty soon.

I originally intended for my blog to purely be based on fashion, but having said that, I've had a slight change of heart. For me, life isn't just about fashion and I want my blog to be about me, my life and what I love. Although I'm very passionate about it (those of you that see me in the street however probably won't agree as unfortunately I am very lazy with my outfits unless I'm going somewhere uh-mazing), I figured that I wanted my blog to have a little bit more of everything.

For those of you that don't know already, I am a MASSIVE foodie - usually for things that are not very healthy I have to say, and those of you that follow me on Twitter and Instagram will have sussed that out already... but hey? New year, new me, right? Maybe this whole healthy eating thing will catch on. So I'm sorry for anyone that I bore, but my blog will be welcomed with a whole load a' snaps of yummy food.

Something else that I find myself doing day-to-day is reading inspirational quotes. For me personally, I need a lot of motivation and inspiration to feel good about myself and what I'm doing. If I'm ever stressed, I'll more often than not stalk Pinterest for a few feel-good quotes and motto's, and as sad as it sounds, they will always make me feel happier than I did before. So, with that in mind, for myself and for others, I will probably start posting a few of my favourite quotes. Maybe none of you will be interested in this and it may seem boring, but for me I find it'll help me day to day to talk about some of the things that inspire me to do well, work hard and to achieve the best I can, so that I can get where I want to be.

And finally, FINALLY, I have found myself buying more and more makeup products recently... and I now have an idea of how to actually make myself look half decent. So I've never really been into expensive makeup products until my lovely friends started picking on me for using a few little cheap and easy 'life hacks' shall we say. So I started off buying just a couple of good branded makeup, but now I feel it's become a little bit of an obsession and I find myself purchasing them all the time - so my bank statements tell me (oops).

So yes, as much as I love fashion, my blog will now be a little bit more well-rounded (I hope) and may be a little more enjoyable for those of you that maybe aren't so much into fashion!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig