January 23, 2017

Skincare Regime: A New Beginning


I hate to admit it, but I'm just not one of those girls that take amazing care of their skin.
As much as I envy those that are, I've never really been into my skincare products and usually just give my face a wipe over with makeup remover wipes and micellar cleansing water after a long day of wearing makeup (you'll still catch me moaning and asking why I don't have flawless skin though).

I'd like to say that my lack of any sort of skin-care routine is down to not having enough time in the day, but let's be real... it's nothing more than laziness - which does me no favours at all. All I want in life, like many of us I'm sure, is to have glowing, radiant skin which doesn't need covering up with a sh*t load of foundation and looks utterly flawless in my pictures - there's nothing worse than looking back at pictures of yourself with the flash on and seeing an ugly nightmare staring back at you.

If I'm honest, I've never had awful skin. You wouldn't call it good skin, but it definitely wasn't the worst - until late last year anyway. I started noticing that I was suffering from dry skin which was such a pain to deal with, and it certainly wouldn't have gotten any better if I stuck to using simple makeup wipes to clean my face everyday. So I started researching products that would help with dry skin, as well as nourish and replenish, and the one skincare product that kept popping up was Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish hot cloth cleanser.

I'd never invested in any high-end skincare products before, so I was sceptical as to whether I should spend a lot of money on a product that may not do what I wanted it to. Nonetheless, I made a trip into town and headed to Boots to see if they had this cleanser that everybody seemed to be raving about. To my surprise, they had a whole stand dedicated to Liz Earle products which made me feel a little more confident that this product might be just what I need.
A lovely woman approached me and gave me an in-depth into what Liz Earle products were all about which made me realise why they were so popular - and why I should choose them over any other.

"Enriched with cocoa butter to soften, smooth and moisturise, and rosemary, chamomile and eucalyptus to tone, soothe and purify."

And it does just that. The product comes in a Liz Earle zip bag with the cleanser bottle and 2 cloths. The bottle has a pump at the top and the cleanser comes out in a mousse-y form which is so soft and smooth on your skin. The cloths also have a slight rough texture, exfoliating the skin at the same time as cleansing and moisturising.
Even after using this product once, you can really notice a different in your skin - it feels clean, tight, smooth and it glows like you would. not. believe.

For anyone that has problems with their skin, I'd highly recommend using Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser as it has done wonders for mine and they sell it in most high-street skincare stores so it's easy to pick up!







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig