May 14, 2017

Ditch the Diet



First time round, it's safe to say they're not the worst. My boyfriend always manages to pull off what goes down in the kitchen to a T. I, however, do not - it's usually Adam who is always up for making a mess and getting his hands dirty in the process of baking, and most of the time encourages me to do the same.
The talent comes naturally for some, but I'll be happy to take some credit in the process. Being bored and alone for the night, Adam decided to bring home some goodies so we could make brownies - ditch the diet? More like never start the diet to begin with.
I'm a chocoholic and always have been, in fact, I don't think I've been a day without consuming some sort of cocoa. I'm repeatedly finding myself on 'tasty' videos, drooling over gooey caramel brownies, maple syrup pancake stacks and every type of cheese-coated pizzas, which inspire me to spend more time in the kitchen - the truth is though, I'd rather be the lazy sh** that gets to lie on sofa scoffing them.

When I'm not feeling so lazy though, I'll occasionally do my bit of mixing here and stirring there, and sometimes, something good comes out of it (not sure about the overall look of these, but trust me, they tasted like heaven in a cup).
Creds to Adam for forcing me into the kitchen. I wouldn't have had the opportunity to taste these bad boys otherwise.







SHARE:

3 comments

  1. These cakes really look ravishing! You can always count me in for chocolate cakes I love it. Would be a real shame being on a diet :)

    xx Simone from Zurich
    http://www.littleglitterybox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I couldn't diet to save my life, I love chocolate too much! Xx

      Delete
  2. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work Antipodes Skin Care Antipodes Australia

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig